Re: [T3] stuck needle valve?

I think the drip from the main jet plug is just a matter of tightening or a
new Aluminum gasket.
If it sticks you could just replace the needle valve - many later solexes
use the same size 1.20 valve.Though, I think you need to look for the poor
running at Idle else where (mixture, accelerator pump, linkage, etc.)
Herman