[T3] stuck needle valve?

    Phillip has been running really poorly this last week.  He runs
well at speed, but at idle and low RPM he was hesitating.  In the past
I've removed crap blocking the idle jets (Solex 32's), but that didn't
help this morning.
    Tonight I took a closer look, and found the right carb dripping
rapidly at idle.  After shutting off the motor, it continued to drip
for several minutes.  The drip is coming out of the main jet.  Can I
get a second opinion on a stuck needle valve and or stuck float bowl?
Let's say I crack it open and "unstick" it, what can I do to keep this
from happening again?
    Back to riding the bike again...

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip