Re: [T3] transmission

On 27 Aug 2001, at 18:18, neil verdon wrote:

> thanks! having a bad day jim. your not normaly so abrubt did i do
> something out of turn?

Sorry if it seemed abrupt. I just need to limit the time I spend at
this, and one way to do this is to not post things twice. I know it
seems like it should be easy for me to just do it again, but I don't
have the info on the tip of my brain. I have to look it up, too, so
there's no reason why you should not do the work as long as it's
out there.