[T3] movie site-ing squareback

In the just released Julia Roberts movie "The Mexican"
there is a old squareback in a junk yard.  It is in
the background (sort of above) Brad Pitts head while
he is talking on a pay-phone.  Makes me believe they
were on location in Mexico when the shot this
sequence.....

It was about the best thing in the movie, besides
Julia

John R
69 Fastback

Anyone in Northern IL, there is a local show here in
late September (Crystal Lake, IL. 1 hour NW of Chicago
or 1 hour south of Milwaukee.)  Instead of complaining
about the lack of T3 attendance, I thought I would try
and help bolster it!

Since I am just 10-15 minutes from the show, I thought
I would offer hosting either a bonfire/BBQ/parking or
what-ever to any T3's coming to show.  If there is any
interest then I will firm up some plans.  Just reply
to me via e-mail or on board. John