[T3] synth experiment...

i will be running 20w-50 weight synth in my new motor.  after a heck of a lot more
reading than i planned on over the weekend, i will be running the amsoil designed for
motorcycles.  it has a higher content of zinc added to it for protection of the
cam/lifter surfaces and it shows no increase in head temps on aircooled motorcycles.
we will see how it goes, but i like the idea of cold weather startup protection, and
a much greater hi temp protection.

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc  http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
Parma, Idaho: Home of the 2002 "Type 3 Invasion" Aug. 17th and 18th