[T3] Picking up the Notch

Hey, T-3ers.

If anyone from Dallas-Fort Worth (that means you Greg and Clint) is interested in coming with me to pick up my Notch in Arlington, it will be her maiden voyage so to speak. Pretty exciting.

Since I bought her, she's been at the shop getting new goodies like new carbs, exaust, steering, etc.  So I haven't really even driven her except a couple miles to the shop from her old home. :(

I'd sure love the comraderie (and the experience) of another T-3 fella to come with me to Arlington to Drive her to Dallas.

I will pick her up this upcoming Saturday (Sept 1).

P.S.  Clint, I finally saw your s'back in your driveway while driving around in Garland.  Pretty cool, ride.  What was that other non-VW car in your driveway? (shh, I won't tell anyone)

Jason
68 Notch