[T3] ebay item

If someone on the list is looking for a late model left side door, check this
one out on ebay. I do know that guy who is selling it, have seen it & it is
as advertised. It is still in the original shipping wrapping, that is why it
looks brown in the picture & even has the original shipping label to the
dealership. I stand to make no money, just want everyone to know about this
door.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/awcgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594455999&r=0

&t=0