Re: [T3] Still Can't Get Right With The New FI Parts In.

Mark, it's been a while.  Please give a description of your symptoms again.  Something about running rich..?  What did you change, why did you change, and what is happenng now?

The resistances you measured seem to be within spec, so that's good.  Those numbers actually ARE in Bentley, but they are embedded in the tabulated description of how to read the VW FI tester.

You mentioned a temp sensor might be wrong...  Which one?  I think the cylinder head temp sensors are essentially all the same (shorter wire after '69 I think).  Then there is the air temp sensor.  The early (68-69) are mounted on the aux air regulator.  Later sensors go on the intake manifold I think.

Mark Fuhriman