[T3] shortened axles

Hey, Russ, Henrik, et al.

All this talk of older style swing axles.. and me with an IRS car.  Is this
your way of letting me down gently, suggesting that I just put it out of my
head, that there is no hope of a nifty "pro street" look for my late-model T3?

Also, I'm sure such a setup would compromise something in terms of ride,
cornering, safety, etc... assuming it is possible w/ IRS,  what're the
potential drawbacks?

--timmy