Re: [T3] Hi idle in nuetral

Hey Ralph-

Sounds like you need to adjust the idle mixture a bit differently... did you
already try this?  The technique I typically employ on dual 2-bbl Webers is
to disconnect all the linkage, then set up the air flow the same all around,
then adjust the mixture cylinder by cylinder.  I turn the screw in until the
engine starts to misfire (too lean), then turn it out until it hits all the
time again, then about another 1/2 turn.  If the engine was really far off,
I go back after this and check/adjust the air flow on all four again
(setting my idle speed in the process) and recheck the mixture again.

For the dual 1-bbl variety, a similar method will work.  The only difference
might be the figure of "1/2 turn extra" after it fires evenly.  You could
experiment a little bit: do just this, then try 1/4 less on both, then try
1/4 more on both and see what you like best.  Remember, it's best to do all
of this work with the car in drive (and A/C on if applicable), so you might
need a buddy to hold the brake for ya.

Take care,
Shad