[T3] VWTYPE3.ORG Order

I spoke with Deanna yesterday and the latest order will be run some day next week.  I will get the orders in the mail as soon as I pck them up.  I have the boxes all set to go.  Just need to pack the items, seal them and hit the Post Office.

With any luck, you will have them for the Labor Day weekend shows.

BTW, Brian Fye and I are working on a deal to make Invasion 2002 t-shirts available.  These would be single color, silk-screened white t-shirts with the Invasion poster that I did on the front.  Watch this space for additonal information and/or check out Brian's Invasion Website.  http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)