Re: [T3] T3 tow bars?

> wouldnt you wanna leave the steering wheel alone and
> just make sure its not
> locked?  the steering wheel needs to be able to move
> right?

Yes you are right. Though I had a bad steering
stabilizer. I don't know if it would make a difference
anyway. You don't need to lock the steering wheel and
actually it shouldn't be but it must be able to turn
with the tower vehicle and straiten smoothly.
Otherwise it will overcompensate opposite the turn of
the tower and then proceed into the mad shimi. It is a
very horrible thing. Imagine a huge force grabbing the
rear end of your car/truck and yanking it back and
forth. I am sorry if I made this unclear. The ordeal
was very exhausting/frightening/damaging. Luckily the
fenders did not take any damage.

Erick the daddy