[T3] T3 tow bars?

we've been looking for a tow bar to be able to tow out T3's very short
distances and have only come across T1 and T2 tow bars.

Are the tow bars advertised from places like RMMW and listed as a T1 tow bar
compatble with T3's as well?

If it makes a difference between early and late, both our cars are 71's and
if anyone has one they'd be willing to loan, that'd be great too.  We're in
the south bay/so cal area

Matt

71 Square
71 Notch