[T3] Tires

Erick,
I don't know what year your fastback is, but mine is 69 with 65 front
fenders.
I have 195/50-16 tires in front on 16x7 wheels (2000 Porsche Boxster)
with 40mm offset.  My car is dropped 2 splines (I think because it was
already dropped when I got it) in the front and the tires just barely
clear fender lip and inside fender well at full steering lock.  The
rear is dropped equal to the front (not sure if this is 1 or 2
splines) and wears 205/50-16 tires.  That gives me about 1/8"
clearance to fender lip and maybe 1/16" clearance to bump stop flange
(haven't got around to shaving it down yet).  Anyway, this is probably
the max tire size to safely fit without alot of modifying.  Someone
else may have fit bigger, but I don't think so under stock fender.
The key is the wheel fitment and offset.  I spent alot of time on this
and probably drove the rear disc brake supplier and the wheel supplier
nuts for about 2 months.
Hope this helps!

Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty - "Purple Passion"