RE: [T3] window vent shades and wet feet

That's exactly what I thought...I'll find out soon as it'll rain over
the weekend definatley...it's a UK Bank holiday weekend and the
weather always spoils attempted BBQ's etc ;P

How much would it cost to get a couple of those grommets over to the
UK Jim? I could pay you with Paypal or send you something in trade or
whatever...

Darren.