[T3] Tires

Hey guys,

Question:

On a stock fendered T3 that is lowered 2 splines in
front and 1 spline in the back, what is the maximum
size performance tire you can stuff in there? I found
a place here in Denver, CO. that sells undrilled
rotors and drums and I want to put these tires in it:

http://www.discounttire.com/dtc/right_wheel.jsp
then select "packages"

I would like to put either the CDR9's or the RS5's.
What do you guys think?

Erick the daddy with a fasty