Re: i got a question on squareback?

Forwarded to the list:

On 22 Aug 2001, at 10:28, jason_r.ford wrote:

> Is there anyway to tell which Country a Type III was originally
> exported to?  Somebody once told me that my Notchback was likely Fuel
> Injected as well since its a '68.  However, considering that
> Notchbacks were never sold in the U.S., this is not necessarily true.

There's no way that I know of to tell which country your notch was
originally sold in. In many cases, however, you can make
reasonable guesses from the equiment it came with.

You're right. There would have been both FI and carbed 68 notches,
but none of them started out in the US.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org