RE:[T3] '66 & '73 Squarebacks FS in MI

Erich wrote-<While attending the annual Bugout in Milan, MI a few weekends
back (I didn't see Dan Z. or John J., Bob H. I didn't get to talk to you @
Auburn Hills, but I would recognize your cars...any other Mich. listees?>
 Erich, I didn't attend the Milan show because I was helping my son work on
his beetle, as he's trying to get it ready for paint. We have simular tastes
, just different types :) . He's doing a sort of resto-custom to it , running
type 3 rear drums(5lug), along with early fenders on a late body, with dual
Kadrons, and lowered all the way around ( I think he got that from me as my
Notch is lowered in the front and rear is sagging slightly) . If you look in
the Mich vintage page under Porsche and Misc. at:
www.nwvc.itgo.com/michigan_vintage_vw_festival.htm   You will see my Notch ,
my wife's Fasty, and Dan's Notch at the show and I got to meet John J. there
also talked to a few others who were working on type3s too. Any ways thanks
for thinking of me.
 Bob H . 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof