Re: [T3] Nice Notches

In a message dated 8/19/01 3:45:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
campen@eurobell.co.uk writes:

<< But why RHD? To be different? I have a LHD Notch, as does Gary Miller, but
 that's because we bought them in Germany where they're cheaper and more
 plentiful. Speaking for myself I'm just awkward, and I like having to
 reverse into car parks so I can reach the ticket machine. And it confuses
 the hell out of people! >>

yes, to be different.  My 65 is LHD.

Marvin