Re: [T3] Nice Notches

----- Original Message -----
From: <MessyM911@aol.com>

> I've just started a webpage which showcase pics of my 64 and 65 Notchback.
> The 64 is a RHD that I recently had shipped over from the UK.  >
www.xaden.freeservers.com

No offence, Marvin, but speaking as someone that lives in the UK aren't you
just a bit mad buying a car from here when you could get one in better
condition and cheaper in the US? Not that you need to find a car in better
condition of course; yours looks great, especially with the Raiders on.

Good luck with the '65!