Re: leaky trans plugs

>>I don't quite remember what the plugs look like. Do they have a
recessed hex socket in them?<<

I'll have to have another look to see. I think they might.

>>Do you not have a backup light switch? I never heard of the plugs
leaking, but the switches leak occasionally.<<

No backup switch in 65. The plugs have always leaked in this car for
some reason--who knows why. A mechanic I know once had a 65 Notch with
the same problem, so maybe it's a flaw specific to the model year?

Scott
62 1500 Ghia
65 1500S Squareback Sedan