RE: [T3] used bumpers.....2nd try!

I think most of the questions get answered at some level on the List.  I am sure we miss a few and some are hard to answer.  How much used parts are worth is always one of the hardest.  It depends on a lot on where you are, how bad you want the parts, how rare they are, how much in depend they are, etc, etc, etc.....  I suspect that decent straight bumpers for a late T3 are not a high demand item.  Here in the Midwest (rust belt) I would expect to pay more then in SoCal or Arizona.

That being said, I don't think I would pay more than $30 or $40 bucks for the bumpers as you described them, even here in the Midwest.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)