Re: Thermostat/Oil Cooler (long... but maybe useful...)

Jim,

Yes, the Australian caes were the same as AS41 cases, made with high
magnesium content.

Sorry, I don't know where the magnesium would have come from for
Australian-made Type1/Type2 engine cases.  Though I sespect that bit was
mined here.

Simon Glen
Toowoomba,  Australia