Re: [T3] re type 4 install

Hey Toby-

> They've done my Squareback discs and my Jetta's rear drums :)  The
> water-cooled crowd NEVER heard of cross-drilling drums...they figured it
was
> one of those "air-cooled things" :)

Hmm... this is interesting...

To be honest, I've never heard of cross-drilling drums either... although,
come to think of it, it makes even more sense than cross-drilling rotors.

I'm curious... is there some reason I can't walk into a machine shop and do
the work myself?  Sounds like it'd be fun.  The rotors seem pretty
straightforward: I'd design a nice pattern and make up a diagram with all
the coordinates, then put it on an end mill, then finish up by resurfacing
them on a lathe (needs to be done anyway).  The cross-drilled drums seem
like they'd be a bit more difficult... Do you have any pictures of the
cross-drilled drums?

Take care,
Shad