RE: [T3] Lesson learned

Hummmmmm........ lawn mower engine ............ so Toby, did the scars ever
go away???  :+)

In my WAY younger years my friend and I made a Mini Bike with a Mac 8
chainsaw engine in it...... man that sucker flew...... we always kidded about
putting wings on it and what the glide ratio would have been... wellllllllll,
it seems that the engine mounting bolts came off one day while buzzing down
the street, the engine comes out of the bike, and is clanking and thumping
all over the street with the two of us chasing it........... when my friend
jumps it like he was wrestling a steer to the ground. We both say about at
the same time... "hum, smells like someone is branding cattle",.... and he
starts screaming as he realizes he is cradling the STILL RUNNING ENGINE
around the exhaust ......dohhhhhhhhh......  and today he still has THAT scar

The icecream sure has been good watching this "Battle Of The Titans" , but
mine is starting to drip all over my feet....... time for me to go in and
watch  "My Mother The SquareBack Car" reruns on The Super Station.  :+)  Now
that's a Cheezie Puffs and Moon Pie program if I ever saw one.

Keep On Smiling , Pat@Volksclocks