[T3] re type 4 install

hello
       i plan on a cr above 9:1 as i will be ok here in germany running 98
ron and i have to go high on cr to match the 163 web cam i have .500 lift @
284o quite a big cam!
      this cr is not easily achived using dished top pistons but i might do
a mok look at where it could be set at its highest! with my hardly worn
factory rebuilt 94.5mm .
     ive allready got a set of the web lifters to go with the cam there
solid lifters and have a good reputation you should have no problem seeling
your new unused ones > i like doing the sunday morning valve adjusment thing
too much to run hydros and the state of the cam that came out was a worrie
it was mashed up bad!!! thats a common problem for t4 hydro tappeted
engines.
   cro moly pushrods are not stock im using them to stop flex with this
largish cam im using.
   the european 914 flat top 94mm pistons should be @ a cr of 8.5 out of the
box so when you remove the shim between cylinder and head @0.6mm thick your
gonna be getting quite a high cr anyway (just gueing at the minute as i dont
have a set to do a mock deck ing set up) they are flat top mahle from csp
here in germany .
     im going into my celler today with my scales that are acurate to 1 gram
to weigh a few things up !
     a nice conversion is to get the rods bushed from a 24mm wrist pin to a
22mm and use t1long stroke pistons 94 mm in the original cylinder they are a
lot lighter and a lot less geld than t4 ones .
       my varient is receiving new x/drilled discs as a point of interest
before this engine goes in in the interests of safty dont you know!!!