RE:[T3] help with door stuff

 Tom, use the yellow 3m weatherstrip adhesive, as the black doesn't stay in
place as good as the yellow does. I know this from personal experience, when
I first put in my sunroof seals I used the black 3m glue, only to re-glue it
with the yellow 3m glue 3 months later. I've used the yellow on door seals on
my wife's fasty 11 years ago and haven't had a problem, but the seals on my
notch are comeing un-glued with the black glue( I wanted to blend the goo
with the seal)-when you do this you'll know what I mean. I intend to re-do
the door seals with yellow glue in a few weeks. I hope this helps you out.
Bob 65 Notch S w/ sunroof  & Sue 70 Fasty w/ automatic