[T3] At wits end

Hello all
 Ive about had it with my FI.
 Ive never had so much trouble before. It is a 71
square auto.
Situation is basicly the same , slow accelleration,
rough idle, pulsing idle, stalling, bogging down when
you first accellerate the catching up with its self.
 My points are good and gapped correct, timing is
correct, valves, trigger contacts , fuel pump,
pressure sensor, pressure switch, injectors, injector
seals , cap, rotor, coil, all good. I robbed the pump
,switch, sensor and trigger contacts off of my 71
fasty that runs perfect and nothing has changed.
I noticed that when the ignition is turned on but
motor is not running that the #4 and #2 injectors fire
rapidly when teh gas lever on the intake manafold is
accelerated. Is this normal?
I am supposto go to Manassas in 2 weeks in this thing
and fear I might have to put carbs on ti for temporary
useage.

Any clues?
Thanks------Bryan