RE: [T3] Bentley

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Merritt [mailto:gregm@vwtype3.org]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 5:54 PM
To: Type3
Subject: Re: [T3] Bentley

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Per Lindgren wrote:

> > been hearing everyone tout the Bentley and thought I might be lacking!
>
> I'm not sure what you might be lacking. I have never had the Bentley, but
have

	See: http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=lacking ...way
at the bottom, there's the definition "deficient in common sense" -- as
in, "I thought I was missing something -- why would a '68+ manual be
relevant to my '64 automobile?"

	I think that the orange Elfrink book is pretty neat, and covers
the older cars.  It's out of print, though.

-Greg

Nice way to think of list members who have not seen a Bentley and may not
have realized that it was for only '68-'73.  They may have missed an email
or 2 that said that.  I know I don't read all the posts.  I may read even
less now.  I have been meaning to say something the last couple of times you
(Greg) have come back with a smart-a$$ answer, but have held back.  If you
are only joking, that's different, but you don't specify and we all know
that "intent" can't be discerned from email.

---
Justin
http://edenfieldjd.tripod.com
'95 CBR9 FeRRari red masquerading as a '93
'84 XR200R RFVC
'71 Type 3 Squareback