From: DGaries808@aol.com [mailto:DGaries808@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 12:23 PM
To: vintagevw@sjsu.edu
Cc: list@hvwc.net; vintagebus@type2.com; type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: [VB] Engine starting kit

I have an order in for an engine starting kit with RMMW, and they have put
me
off once again. I've been waiting for two months. What I need is somewhere
buy a kit  to start my engines without installing them in a car. It's RMMW
part no. VL16-001, two pages from the end of their catalog. I have some
12-volt and some 6-volt engines that I need to use this part on, especially
the three 6-volt engines sitting out front in my shop.

Any help? Anyone?

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com