[T3] Engine starting kit

I have an order in for an engine starting kit with RMMW, and they have put me
off once again. I've been waiting for two months. What I need is somewhere to
buy a kit  to start my engines without installing them in a car. It's RMMW
part no. VL16-001, two pages from the end of their catalog. I have some
12-volt and some 6-volt engines that I need to use this part on, especially
the three 6-volt engines sitting out front in my shop.

Any help? Anyone?

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com