[T3] clutch pedal and GL4

Hey everyone,
My clutch pedal feels like it needs to be lubricated somehow.  When I let it
up slowly it is not smooth, making it hard to hold in just the right spot
for times when you want the clutch to slip a little.  I have gotten used to
it, but lately I have been noticing that it would be alot easier if it were
smooth. Perhaps this is normal, I don't know.  I guess it is either the
pivot of the pedal itself, or the cable. i.e. it feels "close"   The Bentley
dosent say much about this subject. (pedal assembly)

Also, I want to change the oil in my manual trans. but I don't know how much
it takes.  I know to fill it to the bottom of the fill hole, but I don't
know how much that is in order to buy it.  I can't find this in the Bentley
either.
(once I drain it and start filling it, I won't be able to drive to the store
and buy more. Get it?)

Barry Viss
'68 Square

NetZero Platinum