[T3] Oil Temperature

First off- thanks everyone with your help in the past. OK...I drive a '71
Squareback. I'm about to drive it from northern cali down to LA, and my Dad
starting asking me if anyone has ever mentioned an oil temperature guage or
anything like that. I know that water cooled cars have a water temp guage
that will turn a light on if the engine is over heating. Is there such a
thing for an air cooled?

Thanks!
Lauren