[T3] don't open it

List & Greg,
    Up front I apologize for lack of type 3 content. Get out the wet noodle
so you can whip me. I may have sent a virus to the list unwittingly. I opened
an attached file from a friend yesterday. He called later in the evening
saying he hadn't sent it but his PC had. I think what it does is send an
e-mail to all listed on your address book. So I want to warn everyone on the
list, if you get an e-mail with an attachment, DO NOT OPEN IT. Forgive me for
posting non-type 3 content but I wanted to warn everyone.

Tom