Re: [T3] Invasion T-Shits??? VWTYPE3.org shirts??

It'll leave more room in my luggage for VW parts if I don't bother to bring
clothes - just get them when I arrive.   ;-)

BTW, I hear from Status VW Parts www.status-vw.co.uk who do the OE door
rubbers and certain other Type 3 items (and hope soon to be getting the door
outer scraper and trim frame re-manufactured by the O.E. suppliers in
Germany plus other stuff) have had to pull back from selling to the USA, due
to the activities of a VWOA-employed lawyer.

Also Wolfie, who does the 'Type 3 of a kind' T-shirts and other VW lines is
not going to get a website up for the same reason.  It's getting pretty
serious when someone can't produce fan gear for fear of prosecution by a
company who don't intend to produce it themselves (or has anyone seen VW's
2001 collection of Type 3 T-shirts?).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/