Re: Starter fluid (was Re: [T3] '66 Square Update (a bit long))

In another lifetime when I worked on 18 wheelers, we used wd40 too. Either just
had too much kick to it. Rumors had it you could blow a piston or blow the head
off a diesel, at the very least bang the hell out of the rod bearings. Never
saw that happen but it would make a hell of a noise if you used it.
WD40 makes me think on my father-in-law, RIP 8>( , who always called it dw40. I
don't know why, it's just what he called. Could be he was 1st generation born
in the usa, raised buy his German born parents. Spoke german and check before
english.
Richard (PapaG)