[T3] too much mind time

okay...my brain is trying to tell me this can work...
take  one side of my engine, mount the 40 dells on a manifold that pulls the air from
both barrels and allows it to all go into each cylinder as the pistons move...  the
manifold would have to be siamesed together, but wouldn't this work?  suddenly you
could have 40 dells that outflow 51.5 berg weber carbs that are on isolated runners?
right?  or is my brain way out to lunch?

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc

       http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html
       Parma, Idaho: Home of the 2002 "Type 3 Invasion" Aug. 17th and 18th