[T3] Brake pushrod

I have put a new master cylinder in the 1968 Notch. The old was the
original strange 1968-69 MC and the replacement is a new ATE MC of the
1970-73 style. The new MC has a different output for the left front
brake and I must make a new brake pipe for that one.

I checked the pushrod clearnace after I put the new MC in and it is more
like 10 mm than 1 mm. Before I move the pedal stop bracket I want to
check that the pushrod has the correct length. I remember a discussion
earlier about that the pushrod length was wrong in the Bentley. Is this
correct and what is the true pushrod length?

BTW, when I was cleaning around the brake pedal I found a steel ball,
diameter 7 mm, that looks like the ball from a ball bearing. Is this a
part of the pedal cluster of something someone in the car has dropped
sometime?

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
1964 and 1968 Notches