Re: [T3] Kadrons for a type3?

At 09:40 PM 8/7/01 -0700, Jedediah Millheiser wrote:
>ive herd that the kadrons are too tall to fit on a
>type3.  the IDFs and DRLAs fit since they can make the
>2barrel manifolds shorter than the single manifolds

IIRC, the Kadron is nearly as tall as a  32PDSIT carb and manifold
combined.  Even if you get the manifolds remade really really short they're
still not going to fit under the lid.  Personally, I'm still kicking around
the idea of using a pair of side-draft carbs, though the bracing and
linkage could be tricky.