Re: [T3] New FI Parts In

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:43:20 -0600, Jim Adney wrote:

>I guess I don't see the problem. That wire just runs forward just to
>right of center of the engine. About 12" in front of the "firewall" it
>runs past the end of the starter solenoid where it plugs onto one of
>the terminals on the solenoid.
>
>It does NOT connect to another wire. It connects to the starter
>solenoid.

I was never able to see it, but I did manage to change them by feel.

Anyway It now starts, runs and doesn't oscilate.  There is now a
little black in the exhaust.  I'm sure there were a bunch of
ajustments made to compensate for the mismatched parts.

What should I check?

One other thing.  Do you sell the contacts for the ECU end of the
wiring harness?

Mark Healey
71 FI auto square
71 FI manual square