Re: [T3] Invasion T-Shirts??? VWTYPE3.org shirts??

There are VWTYPE3.ORG shirts available and I am taking orders until the 15th.
 Just check out my website.  http://hometown.aol.com/jaransonT3

The problem we always ran into with the silkscreen approach was just as you
mentioned....a minimum order.  No one has been willing to take the risk of
being stuck with a bunch of unpurchased shirts.

The nice thing about the embroidered shirts that I have set up is that you
can order colors and sizes and shirt type to suit your own taste.  There is
no miminum and everything is made to order.  I have no risk since everything
is prepaid.

For the Invasion, a silkscreen might be better, at least for the poster
design that I am nearly done with.  It has enough detail that it would not
lend itself to embroidery.  I am sure Brian will post the poster when I am
done and then people can check it out.  Maybe it will make sense to have some
shirts made up.

Just my 3 cents.

Later,
John Jaranson