Re: [T3] New FI Parts In

On 9 Aug 2001, at 16:06, Mark Healey wrote:

> >Yes, #18 goes to the starter solenoid. It's shown on page 4-18 in the
> >Bentley manual.
>
> Confusion reigns.  The electronics I understand,  It's where it is
> physically I'm having problems with.  It goes somewhere into a void.

I guess I don't see the problem. That wire just runs forward just to
right of center of the engine. About 12" in front of the "firewall" it
runs past the end of the starter solenoid where it plugs onto one of
the terminals on the solenoid.

It does NOT connect to another wire. It connects to the starter
solenoid.