[T3] Invasion T-Shits??? VWTYPE3.org shirts??

Hey all, Jason here. Just an idea.. I can get BIG discounts on
screenprinting.... I work for a multimillion dollar company called San Segal
  Sportswear.. I can get a deal for us on either deal.. you can send me
artwork and i can get a price for us. we can use the traditional artwork or
if you want some photo reailistic.. all depends on colors etc...  please let
me know on this idea.. as i can get the artwork done etc.. there is a
minimum order of 24 shirts per design..  let me know or send me artwork.. we
can work somehing out =) well hapy dubbin!!

Cheers!
    Jason 1970 T-III Fastback F.I. Manual