[T3] NOS VW dealership hub bap removal tool

Hey listees,

I just met a guy who spent his whole life working for a VW dealership in
Texas and I managed to get a NOS dealership hub cap removal tool as well as a
set of NOS hub caps for my 73 Square.  I have never seen one of these tools
before and it is heavy duty.  If anyone is interested in seeing it I can scan
a picture of it and send it to you.  Anyways, I am excited about my NOS finds
and thought someone on the list would like to see the tool as well.

Cheers for now.

Greg

73 VW Squareback (62,000 original miles and bone stock original)
87 VW Scirocco GTI EURO (60,000 original miles)
94 Toyota mini truck (Belltech engineered)