[T3] body on pan soon...

Ordered a pan gasket from aircooled.net yesterday along with another quart
of POR.  Should be spraying the flat black primer in a week or so.  Should I
put a few beads of silicone on both sides of the gasket?  When I did this
the first time (15 years ago!) I just used some putty tape (like for RV a/c
installs) and it seemed to work well.  The gasket was only $15 so I opted to
try it.

The pending remating also frees up the rotisserie.......I'm thinking of
trading it out for some rims.  Anyone interested?  I would love some 16X7
phone dials.  The casters don't go with the rotisserie though (sorry).  Just
testing the waters. Going to be a pick-up item most definitely.

Dave