Re: [T3] Ethanol in Gas

our engines and fuel...okay Jim, don't cringe too much!  this isn't directly an
answer to diana's question, it just brought back a memory...

in a previous life (college) i use to run a meyers manx in to the desert here to
'unwind'.  in the midst of abusing the crap out of the car, my fuel tank sprung a
leak!  i was able to get to a 'ranch' of sorts before the gas was gone.  now the fun
begins!  temp fixed the tank with bubblegum and put in some, err....moonshine from
the, errrr, ranch.  car ran rough but it ran!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc

       http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html
       Parma, Idaho: Home of the 2002 "Type 3 Invasion" Aug. 17th and 18th