Re: [T3] engine internal stuff

>> as ark sider it sounds good.... BUT.... I would have the compression no
higher than 7.5 to 1.... fuel quality of today and the >> at  heat  the 8.2
to 1  will generate will be your downfall.

>>Pat@volksclocks

Pat, you should read this. Its about Big Cams and High compression ratio,
and how you should run a higher CR whne you have a bigger cam.

http://shoptalkforums.com/bbs/NonCGI/Forum15/HTML/000086.html

Its good reading for everyone else as well. We don't always have to follow
Gene's advice.

Eric
1968 VW Blue Fastback
http://www.edinboro.edu/~e153916n/darkside_resto.htm