Re: [T3] '66 Square Update (a bit long)

I also need a new 6V wiper switch since mine is
> shot.  I have a simple toggle switch in there now.

'66 wiper switch, with pneumatic mechanism and rotary speed control?  I've a
NOS one somewhere, which I bought in the 70s for my '64 1500S but it wasn't
quite the same size (plunger length different).  I'll find it before the
Parma Invasion I'm sure, so you won't have to use the toggle switch for
ever!  If you would like to let me know the number, I can check - never know
when it will turn up, if I've not sold it (I've some ideas where to look!).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------