RE: [T3] '66 Square Update (a bit long)

Todd Daley wrote:

>>starting fluid (which is REALLY bad for the bearings when used........)

I have been trying to figure out why using starting fluid would be bad for the bearings.  I haven't been able to come up with anything.  Why would it be bad for the bearings to just mist a little starting fluid in the throat of the carbs at start-up.  Not that I want to continue to do this, I am just curious.

John Jaranson
Research Engineer
Ford Motor Company/Safety R&D
Rm 2621 SRL MD 2115