[T3] Body/Paint Shop

Do any of you Southern CA listees have a recomendation for a good paint and
body shop that isn't too expensive.  I am looking for body work, a repaint
of the same Sahara Beige, rust repair (including welding the front fender
hole behind the wheel well with a new piece), some color sanding and prep
work.  I would remove all the chrome and windows (while I am at it, does
anyone know a good place to get windows put back in?)  I am looking to pay
about $1500 on this work, (ISP West wants $2500 for it).  Finally, has
anyone had experience with one of the three Premier Body Shops?  If so, I
got my price from them already.
Here is a picture, you can see most of what needs to be done on it:
http://www.ocvv.org/members/pictures/msmall02.jpg
-Matt Small
 73 Squareback (AT/FI)